Keep your Skin Healthy and Glowing with integrative Ingredients
for clear, smooth, youthful, and vibrant skin.
• 2 cups baby spinach (rich in A vitamins and essential fatty acids)
• 1 cup diced pineapple (contains bromelain, an enzyme that promotes gentle exfoliation)
• 1 kiwi (rich in vitamins C and E)
• 1 avocado (naturally moisturizing with healthy fats and rich with carotenoid antioxidants)
• Juice from half a lemon (vitamin C and citric acid)
• 1 cup spring or filtered water (hydrating and may contain minerals depending on the source)
• 1 tablespoon mineral-rich clay
(Bentonite, Rhassoul, French green, or white kaolin. Use one clay or a combination of clays but use kaolin if you have drier or more sensitive skin)
• Add all ingredients except clay into a high-speed blender.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of smoothie in a small prep bowl, and pour the rest into a glass or mason jar.
• Add clay to the prep bowl, little by little until you get an opaque, paste-like consistency.
• Apply it to the entire face and neck, avoiding the eye area and lips.
• Leave it on for 15 minutes and drink the remaining smoothie while the mask sets.
• Remove gently with a soft cloth and warm water.
• Tone and apply moisturizer.