Updated: Nov 6, 2020
1 French baguette thinly sliced
8 ounces goat cheese 2 cups of blueberries zest of 1 lemon tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme balsamic reduction 4 tablespoons butter 1 garlic clove
1 cup of microgreens
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place blueberries on a large baking sheet.
2. Pour two tablespoons of the fresh lemon juice over the blueberries.
3. Drizzle 1 tablespoon honey over blueberries. Gently toss the berries.
4. Roast for 5-7 minutes or until blueberries are soft and almost ready to pop.
You want to take them out of the oven before they pop. Let the blueberries cool to room temperature.
5. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, the remaining 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, and lemon zest.
6. Spread the baguette slices with the ricotta cheese mixture. Spoon roasted blueberries on top of the cheese. Drizzle each baguette slice with honey and serve.
7. toast baguette slices-preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place baguette slices on a large baking sheet and toast until edges are slightly golden and bread begins to toast, about 5 minutes.